Automated Process Control System
The Compu 4® automated process control system is designed specifically for pharmaceutical processing equipment. Capable of displaying different languages at the setting of a switch, the Compu 4® is ideally suited throughout the world.
Designed to meet the strictest interpretation of 21 CFR Part 11, the Compu 4® can be configured to any pharmaceutical manufacturing and research facility.
The Compu 4® includes a patented Recipe Editor® and incorporates SnapShot! Technology, which creates processing recipes from historical batch reports.
With over 130 validated systems installed, the Compu 4® provides the highest in pharmaceutical process control.
Easy To Use
- Automatic (Recipe-Driven) and Manual Modes
- World Language Support
- Controls Multiple Processing Equipment on One Screen
- Ideal for Granulation Suites and Production Facilities
- Touchscreen OIP Configuration Optional
- Designed for 21 CFR Part 11
- Designed to meet your specific Part 11 requirments
- Electronic Management for all Data and Records using Freund-Vector's InfoWizard batch record system
- Full support for security authentication, electronic signatures and audit trails
- Configurable Security System
- Individual Login Names and Passwords with Password Expiration Control
- Enterprise security integration capable
- Patented Snapshot! Technology
- Import Manual Mode Set Points as Recipe Step
- Import Any Batch Report as a Complete Recip
- Patented Recipe Management System
- Unlimited Number of Recipes and Recipe Templates
- Fully Configurable Transition Editor
- Open System Architecture
- PLC: Allen Bradley or Siemens
- SCADA System: iFix, InTouch, or RSView Studio
- Download Recipes or Export Batch Reports to MES Systems or Remote Networks
GAMP Software Design Methods
- Full Validation "Dry Run" Prior to Shipment