Fluid Bed Production Systems
The VFC Flo-Coater® System is uniquely engineered to meet the specific requirements for every installation.
Every VFC Flo-Coater® is backed by Freund-Vector's comprehensive range of services, including product and process development, process scale-up and transfer, calibration and maintenance programs, and proactive project management.
Simple-to-use, economical, and designed for maximum processing effectiveness, the VFC Flo-Coater® family is the ideal solution for your current and future fluid bed processing requirements.
Click here to learn more about Freund-Vector's Fluid Bed Technology.
The Freund-Vector VFC Wurster Coating Accelerator System improves the performance of the Wurster column bottom spray coating systems.
Accelerated spray rates are used and the product movement is controlled into an enlarged fully atomized spray zone improving coating quality, uniformity and coating times.
The Accelerator spray gun uses increased atomization volume allowing for faster solution application rates and proper atomization of the coating solution. Freund-Vector's specially designed perforated plate optimizes particle movement through the spray zone.
To find out more about Freund-Vector's Wurster Technology, click here.
One-Pot Fluid Bed Rotor Processor GXR Insert
- Unique Drying Method (US Patent 7,726,591 & 7,753,298)
- Rapid Tangential Discharge of Product
- Designed for Development through Production Flo-Coaters
Superior Processing Control
- Independent Control of Airflow and Product Rotation for Precision Granule Sizing and Coating Thinkness
Complete Processing Flexibility
- Low Airflow for Coating, Spheronization, Powder Layering and High Density Granulation
- High Airflow for Drying Product
- Optional Powder Feeder for Poweder Layering
Patented Conical Rotor Plate
- Ideally Suited for Spherical Granule Processing
- Increased Production Capacity Compared to Flat Rotor Designs
- Precision-Machined Slit for Narrow Particle Size Distribution, Superior Product Uniformity, and Fine Particle Processing
Tangential Spray Guns
- Applies Coating Material Directly Into Product Bed
- Increased Yields with Minimal Losses
Easily Removable, Portable, and Cleanable
- Used With New and Existing Flo-Coater Systems
To find out more about Freund-Vector's Granurex® Rotor Technlogy, click here.