- Provide first-level IT support for end-user hardware and software issues. Including, but not limited to, network/remote connectivity, troubleshooting, virus/spyware/malware removal and resolution of basic network configuration issues.
- Support local and remote users accessing the network via VPN and remote desktop.
- Perform regular backup and restore procedures for all files and libraries; maintain off-site storage of backup media. Including performing scheduled backup testing to ensure integrity of backups.
- Configure and maintain desktop/laptop computers and peripherals. Install system and application patches and upgrades, corporate and departmental software required for individual job functions, and the individualized configuration of corporate software as required. Includes new and existing hardware.
- Administer Active Directory, MS Exchange and XA user accounts, passwords, and security on the network. Including assisting in administration of electronic building security.
- Configure and maintain WSUS server to ensure current updates are applied to all clients.
- Administrative oversight of network applications including but not limited to Watchguard System Manager, Office 365, SharePoint, Mimecast, Veeam Backup & Replication, Veeam for O365, Security Explorer, UPS, FedEx, AutoCAD, Autodesk-CFD, RxView/RxHighlight, Siemens NX/Unigraphics, Ansys Solve Manager, Infor XA, V-Share, and Spoolflex/FormFlex document management.
- Provide user assistance/training where required. Including PC/network hardware, software applications, remote connectivity.
- Create and maintain technical documentation on procedures as well as inventory tracking of all hardware, software, licensing, and upgrades.
- Responsible for organizing, scanning, and filing JSox documentation.
- Manage stock of IT supplies and administer toner inventory for all printers and copiers.
- Solicit quotes and procures any necessary hardware and/or software as directed by the IT Group Manager. This includes vendor contact, processing purchase order or credit card orders, maintaining inventory, and if necessary, the configuration and distribution of product received.
- Maintain the integrity of network security including remote access, file access, and protection against viruses/spyware/malware.
- Responsible for providing internal training to employee in MS Outlook, vShare, remote connectivity and software applications as deemed necessary.
- Provide weekend/off hours/emergency support in absence of IT Group Manager.
- All other duties as assigned including project management duties as deemed appropriate.
- Protect and maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information, client data, proprietary knowledge, employee information, and any other confidential information/materials.
- Other duties as assigned.