- Ensure integrity, effectiveness, and maintenance of Freund-Vector’s Quality Management System.
- Ensure the organization maintains ISO-9000 certification.
- Lead resource for all quality audits – including ISO and third-party audits of QMS.
- Primary resource to ensure effectiveness, accuracy and regular improvements of all documents associated with the Quality Management System.
- Primary resource to work with area managers to proactively make improvements to QMS. Also, work with area managers to improve design, assembly, and testing methods.
- Perform final evaluation of product quality of Freund-Vector systems by conducting Dry Run evaluations.
- The QA Manager will conduct more in-depth Dry Run evaluations based on level of engineering involvement during checkout, including but not limited to instances when Validation Services are not sold or for stock equipment where engineering has less involvement in standard checkout activities.
- The primary resource to develop, maintain, and ensure execution of assembly checklists.
- Lead the effort to ensure assembly checklists accurately measure the effectiveness and quality of assembly activities by working directly with the Engineering team.
- Provide reports to management showing effectiveness of QMS and quality of FV’s equipment and services.
- As assigned by President, focus on identifying improvements, changing existing procedures, and measuring results for improvement.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Understand ISO processing procedures and act as the Lead ISO Coordinator.
- Maintains records related to ISO requirements.
- Serve as an Engineering representative to assist in system checkouts during high workloads of the organization resources.