- Write, checkout, and maintain validation documentation and related documents as required for sold orders and/or R & D projects. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with the project design team regarding the corrections to the design of the system, including equipment design, software documentation, software code, etc.
- Communicate with Project Management and the other disciplines associated with the design team as required to complete assigned tasks for sold order projects
- Support Service Department as required to resolve problems with equipment in the field
- Participate in factor acceptance testing, startup, and field validation activities associated with sold orders. Travel up to 40% will be required to perform this task.
- Write and maintain equipment checklists that effectively verify that the equipment was assembled and calibrated according to Freund-Vector’s standard procedures.
- Prepare cost estimates to modify standard Freund-Vector protocol to meet customer requirements
- Assist in preparation of equipment and system descriptions to be used in the quote process.
- Interface with the Sales, Purchasing, Assembly, and Service departments and the customer as needed.
- Verify design accuracy with Mechanical, Controls, and Project Engineering personnel as necessary.