POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Procurement Manager, oversee and participate in the shipping, receiving, storing, and issuing of inventory, QC prioritization and expediting; train and provide lead work direction and guidance to assigned staff.
- Oversee and participate in the shipping, receiving, storing, and issuing of inventory and project equipment ensuring these duties are handled in a safe and timely manner.
- Oversee and participate in the receiving, unloading and inspection of shipments for damage and conformity to purchase order specifications and packing slips, working with the procurement department regarding shortages, damaged goods, or other discrepancies.
- Oversee and participate in the stocking of inventory, including assisting in cycle counts.
- Oversee and participate in the construction of skids, crates, and boxes for the packaging of goods, ensuring the goods are padded, braced, and secured for safe transit to destination.
- Organize and schedule Out of Gauge equipment packaging.
- Oversee and prioritize Project Equipment packaging in the Shipping Department.
- Oversee and participate in the packaging of Customer Service parts orders and project shipments.
- Serve as a lead over assigned warehouse functions; train and provide lead work direction and guidance to assigned staff and prioritize work assignments.
- Prioritize and process manufacturing jobs; pull, pack and ship items according to established procedures.
- Process non-conformances as needed.
- Coordinate company truck deliveries and pick-ups with Assembly Supervisor and Utility Personnel.
- Provide direction and expedite parts through QC Inspection as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of shipping, receiving, inventory, and QC inspection areas.
- Make recommendations regarding proper storage, inventory and warehousing procedures and improvements in warehouse efficiency.
- Act as Main Point of Contact for Shipping, Receiving, and QC Inspection Departments.
- Ensure safety by making sure all team members are following FV policies and procedures, OSHA, EPA, and other safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.