Suitable for dry blending of both pharmaceutical powders and granules.
- The blending vessel has rounded corners to eliminate dead areas. It includes an inspection hatch and a discharge butterfly valve.
- The motor is attached directly to the shaft, eliminating the need for driving belts or chains, thus reducing machine maintenance operations and noise.
- The electrical control panel and mechanical drive system are housed inside the self-standing support legs.
- The machine is equipped with a CE / OSHA compliant protection structure surrounding the working area. The structure frame is constructed from round tubular stainless steel and the protection panels are constructed from Lexan. Access to the blending vessel is through a hinged gate equipped with a safety switch, interrupting operation of the equipment when opened.
- The standard system includes an electric control panel with an inverter and potentiometer for controlling blending speed, a display showing the number of rotations and a timer to set the blending time. Options for touch screen controls with recipe management available.
Finishes and Materials
- Product Contact: AISI 316L (1.4404) Stainless Steel
- Non-Product Contact: AISI 304 (1.4301) Stainless Steel
- Internal Polishing RA ≤ 0.4 μm
- External Satin RA ≤ 0.8 μm
- Hazardous Location Upgrades
- In-Wall Construction
- Butterfly Valve Attached to the Blending Vessel By Tri-Clamp Connection
- Pneumatic Control of the Butterfly Valve
- Automatic Management using PLC
- Touch Operator Panel Screen and Panel Printer
- This Version Allows you to Store a Number of Mixing Recipes
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Gravity Loading and Unloading Options
- Vacuum Loading and Unloading Options
- WIP/CIP Options
- Service Platforms for Larger Machines